Saturday 6 February 2016

latest piece of long and short

 
I started this piece when I was guest artist at the Christchurch quilt and craft show at the end of last year. It has been waiting to be finished since then. I decided to give it a fabric border and make it up like a tiny quilt.
The idea behind it is that if we only ever listen or look at things we choose we have a very one sided view of the world, rose tinted maybe! I read a book a while ago about how google searches are different for different people depending on what google thinks you want to see. I much prefer the library where you come across random bits of info in the process of looking for something else. Or listening to the radio where you get a collection of music some of which is very cool that you have never heard of.

 
 
 
Rose Tinted Glasses


I just love satin stitch lips!

2 comments: