Thursday 30 July 2015

Open studio

I have just returned from a planning meeting organising an arts festival in Helensville, During Labour weekend Oct 24th - 26th Helensville will be alive with creative energy. There will be artists doing live demos and have a go sessions, exhibitions and open studios. I will be having my studio open. I will have work on display and I will be stitching. I will post more details nearer the time, and maybe I need to tidy the studio!

I have also been asked to go down to Christchurch in Sept to be a guest artist at the Quilt and Craft Fair ( Sept 10th - 12th ) I will be doing various demos during the 3 days so if you are in the area come and say Hi.




1 comment:

  1. Looks a well used space ! An art festival sounds interesting and that paper piecing is looking fantastic on your design wall..... :)

    ReplyDelete