Friday 7 June 2013

1st day of 100 days

Today is the 1st day of the 100 days project. I have signed up along with 100's of other people to do a small creative act each day for the next 100 days. We all post our daily creation on the website www.100daysproject.co.nz and I will post mine here as well.



I have decided to stitch a spider everyday for the next 100 days. I am sure you can guess where the inspiration for this came from! It needs to be fast and small. I have tacked a grid onto my background fabric and I will just fill each space with a spider, however I can think of stitching one each day. Hopefully I will not repeat myself during the 100 spiders!

In case you needed a real spider update, the golden orb web has disappeared, not sure where. It is the winter here now so she may have gone to hide somewhere away from the cold and will appear again in the summer, who knows! she was great to have while she was here and by mid September I will have 100 stitched spiders to remember her.


No comments:

Post a Comment