Thursday 2 February 2012

Colour Challenge mark 2


Here is my colour quarterly challenge so far.


After trying to match the pattern on all 4sides of a square and keep the squares straight I decided not to do that and just cut the squares and stitch them together.
I am now going to embroider a face over the squares, I will keep you posted on progress, not sure it will be done by the next meeting but there is no pressure which is great.

School is back today so I have 2 excited children all ready to go and my studio is calling me for some peaceful stitching!

The Exhibition opening was great. Minerva had done a fantastic job of hanging the work and lots of people I had taught came to the opening which was great.
Its lovely to see people enjoying the work, makes me feel I am on the right track.




No comments:

Post a Comment